Friday, June 8, 2007

An Ordinary Stickies Story


Weeks ago, last night before go to Bandung, I was print the 'ermegency' stickies. Because days before go to Bandung, I just want to make a plastic-paper stickies. But, just because I was in home whole days. So, I bought an ordinary stickies paper and print. Thats why I call it ermegency.


Great days in Bandung. Like go to Distros such as EAT/347 in Trunojoyo and Wadezig! in somewhere in Bandung. But, the problem is I must think where I must stick those stickies. Because if I put it in telephone poles, the picture will dissapear if its raining.


So, first stickies is sticked in public telephone booth. But, when I check it again, somebody has unsticked it!. So, here comes the next idea!.


The next day, my big bro went to Black Id distro near Primagama in somewhere in Bandung. So, I join with him and I brought pack of my stickies. When my big bro just looking for a clothes, I'm just sticked 1 stickie in a pipe between Black Id distro and Superb distro and 1 in Black Id's entry door.


Well, I think I must evolve my stickies because that was the 'ermegency' stickies and the picture was so bad!


Note: this post must been posted since last weeks...

No comments: